The Aerocar was an American auto manufactured from 1905 to 1908 in Detroit, Michigan. Supported by Henry Ford’s previous accomplice, coal dealer Alexander Malcomson, the brief organization offered an air-cooled 24 hp (18 kw) four-chamber extravagance auto which sold for $2800.
The processing plant was sold to Hudson Motor Car Company.
In 1906, the Model A was controlled by a Reeves 24-torque, four-barrel, air-cooled motor. It accompanied a “Standard Extension Black Top” and two gas headlights and in addition “Full Oil Lamp Equipment.” The car had a Prest-o-Lite tank, Hartford stun absorbers, Gabriel horn and a speedometer. It likewise accompanied an additional tire and inward tube in a waterproof case with joining irons, robe-rail and a footstool in Tonneau. A tool compartment with full gear was joined to the outer surface running board. The machine cost $2,800. The air cooled motor was later swapped by a Reeves water cooled model.
Aerocar Vehicle Model list:
1907 Aerocar Model C 20 hp
1907 Aerocar Model D 20 hp
1907 Aerocar Model F 40 hp Touring Car