The Aberdonia was an English auto made in Park Royal, London from 1911 to 1915 by the coachbuilders Brown, Hughes and Strachan. The motor was a 3160 cc, 4 chamber, 20 hp (15 kw) unit, it take £500 with seven-situated touring coachwork, or £700 with “extraordinary landau figure”. At the 1911 London Motor Show an one-off outline, mid-engined and forward-control with the driver in front of the motor was shown.
Aberdonia Vehicle Model list:
1912 Aberdonia 16/20