The Anhut was a vehicles fabricated in Detroit, Michigan, by the Anhut Motor Car Company from 1909-1910.
The organization was established by Michigan government official John Nicholson Anhut and the industrial facility was found at 510 Howard Street in Detroit. Detroit leader Philip Breitmeyer was VP of the organization.
Their vehicle, regarded as the Anhut 6, utilized a six-chamber overhead valve motor of 3.7l uprooting. Three figure styles were offered: a roadster, toy tonneau and tourer, each one imparting a cost of $1800. In mid-1910, Anhut surrendered control of the organization to focus on his approaching re-decision to the Michigan State Senate. The organization was assumed control by plant superintendent HC Barnes, who re-organised the organization into the Barnes Motor Car Company in September 1910. Barnes wanted to fabricate a six-chamber engined auto for $2,250 and a four-barrel engined auto for $1,400, however the organization was bankrupt by November 1910. In January 1911 the physical stays of the organization was sold to the Autoparts Company of Detroit, who specialised in purchasing up the holdings of car organizations that had gone bankrupt.
Anhut Vehicle Model list:
1910 Anhut 36 hp